Lantang Trekk. 9th day Kyanjing Gompa- Gora Tabela


9th day Kyanjing Gompa- Gora tabela

The day before, Johan and I happily agreed that he would wake up earlier than me, climb one mountain on that village Tserko Ri of 4984 (6 hours in total up and down) and then joined me in Gora Tabela. Me, on the other hand, had no plans of climbing that and then walk four hours more to Gora Tabela since the pain on my legs had not still disappeared. I thought I would go to Gora Tabela on my own pace, since I was a bit slower while going down, and join him there.

When I woke up he was gone, he went at 5 to have time to do all his marathon and took my camera with him. These are some of the pictures of him in the top of the mountain, you can see how happy he felt by his face



Some picts of the view from there





He said it was very hard and steap especially going down where he felt five times.

Me, on the other hand, woke up at 6 which was not strange because we went to bed at 8 pm (usual time in our trekk) and as I was bored a bit so I thought it would not be a bad idea to climb the smaller mountain Kianjing Ri 4773 (Kiajing Gompa was at 3875 already) which was more easier despite the difference is not as high, only three hours up and down. I could not get picts cause my camera was in Johans hands but view was also beautiful from there and felt very good of having done it.

There was one part where I was a bit scared cause I lost the easy marked way up and start literaly climbing the mountain with my feet and hands. For one second I thought of giving up before I would really felt or get hurt in some way, but nothing happened. On my way down I found the marked way which was very very easy and start blaming myself

Then I had a stop in the bakery, had another wonderful coffee with a chocolate cake instead, picked up my things and start alone, my way to Gora Tabela through what I called the “paradise way”. I stopped in Lantang to check internet, only time in the whole trekk and  make a mistake while paying  (I payed a lot less to the women who did not realized) from which I feel quite embarrassed afterwards when I realized. I continue my way not stopping again, only in a lodge on the way to eat my cheese with a coke. It just happened that the owner of that lodge was the father of our lodge in Kaying..small coincidences (thought half of the ppl in those villages is family with the other half).

I reached Gora Tabela and took the first lodge where we previously eat without comparing with the other one (big mistake).

Johan came like one hour after me, quite exhausted after his 9 hours walk (including mountain). He told me, everyone on the way have been telling him about my moves..people in the bakery, the owner of our lodge, even his father, on the other lodge where I stopped for the cheese. I could understand all the others because they saw us together but still freaks me out that the man where I stopped for the cheese would know that Johan and me were walking together, since we did not stop there on our way to Kyajing..well I don’t know maybe these people take a serious look to every foreigner walking through that road and remembered us but I still do not understand how!

Shower in that lodge was very uncomfortable, there was a big hole on the back part where everything was visible, so I have to hide in one corner of the room to wash myself as good as I could. Dinner was also not good, we met an Australian, who was very nice but was with his guide too. Guide talked too much, critized people from other countries too much and was in general a unpleasant company. On top of it, they did not have roksy..which enerves Johan who was used to his bit of roksy by now every night but at least he got the international rum at good price after bargaining a bit.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Lantang trekk 6th day- Laurebina Yak- Bamboo

Acatenango

Semuk Champey